BojosPlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haters United (HU)

+2
AwesomeDude
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Haters United (HU) - Page 2 Empty Re: Haters United (HU)

Post  AwesomeDude Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 pm

FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:Zack was my friend, but now he never gets on or replies my PMs, so now i'm kinda neutral with him but he's definitely not a b****
He says he hates WI now because he thinks some of the people are retarded. But he did say he liked you as a friend.

oh, ok
he finally sent me a reply
"well i was going to join the forum but I see people don't want me there."
i think that's cuz someone *cough cough Sarah* called him a b****

well sorry. It's his fault. i mean, calling us children? he's a little baby himself.

yeah, it's kinda annoying but that's no reason to call him a b**** and make him not want to join
AwesomeDude
AwesomeDude

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm

AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:Zack was my friend, but now he never gets on or replies my PMs, so now i'm kinda neutral with him but he's definitely not a b****
He says he hates WI now because he thinks some of the people are retarded. But he did say he liked you as a friend.

oh, ok

well sorry. It's his fault. i mean, calling us children? he's a little baby himself.

yeah, it's kinda annoying but that's no reason to call him a b**** and make him not want to join

what do you mean?
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeDude Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:51 pm

FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:

oh, ok

what do you mean?

I mean yeah, it's (when he calls everyone "children") kinda annoying but that's no reason to call him a b**** and make him not want to join.

I've been considering making another account WI and making a Priceless hate club lol
what do u guys think?

AwesomeDude
AwesomeDude

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:19 pm

AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:

oh, ok

what do you mean?

I mean yeah, it's (when he calls everyone "children") kinda annoying but that's no reason to call him a b**** and make him not want to join.

I've been considering making another account WI and making a Priceless hate club lol
what do u guys think?

what do you mean, join?
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeDude Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 am

FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:

oh, ok

what do you mean?

what do u guys think?

what do you mean, join?

i'm just asking, would you make another account too and bash priceless?
AwesomeDude
AwesomeDude

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 am

AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:

oh, ok

what do you mean?

what do u guys think?

what do you mean, join?

idk. i've been talking to him. I guess, in my eyes, being on his good side won't hurt no one. And about zack, no one told me he was gonna join. so maybe we should have thought about making this topic cause, y'know, everyone hates someone. And zack can join. I mean, he's not a big b****. Just in the heat of the moment earlier, it felt right. So, sorry zack, and i dont care if you join. I won't be "hating" on you anymore. Very Happy
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeDude Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:33 pm

FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:

oh, ok

what do you mean?

what do u guys think?

what do you mean, join?

idk. i've been talking to him. I guess, in my eyes, being on his good side won't hurt no one. And about zack, no one told me he was gonna join. so maybe we should have thought about making this topic cause, y'know, everyone hates someone. And zack can join. I mean, he's not a big b****. Just in the heat of the moment earlier, it felt right. So, sorry zack, and i dont care if you join. I won't be "hating" on you anymore. Very Happy

well, ok
tell me if you come to a decision
if u don't want to do that, we can make a 05 haters club on different accounts
btw, zack quit WI
AwesomeDude
AwesomeDude

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:57 pm

AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:

oh, ok

what do you mean?

what do u guys think?

what do you mean, join?

well, ok
btw, zack quit WI

Why do you want to hate on people like that? WI knows if you have 2 accounts, i know many people who got banned. You can't have 2 accounts. And why did zack quit?
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeDude Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:58 pm

FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:

oh, ok

what do you mean?

what do u guys think?

what do you mean, join?

well, ok
btw, zack quit WI

Why do you want to hate on people like that? WI knows if you have 2 accounts, i know many people who got banned. You can't have 2 accounts. And why did zack quit?

oh, umm, i dont think thats worth it
zack quit cuz a lot of dcters hate him
AwesomeDude
AwesomeDude

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:59 am

AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:

oh, ok

what do you mean?

what do u guys think?

what do you mean, join?

well, ok
btw, zack quit WI

he has to stop worrying about others and their thoughts. He's alright and doesn't need anyone hurting him. I might not are if he joins.....
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeDude Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:02 pm

FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:
AwesomeDude wrote:
Dudeness wrote:

oh, ok

what do you mean?

what do u guys think?

what do you mean, join?

well, ok
btw, zack quit WI

he has to stop worrying about others and their thoughts. He's alright and doesn't need anyone hurting him. I might not are if he joins.....

well, the only thing he did on wi was the dct
but now with everyone (not everyone but you no) bullying him on it, the dct wasn't fun for him
so he quit
i can't blame him, if everyone was a jerk to me, i'd quit the dct too
AwesomeDude
AwesomeDude

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 pm

true, I would also take a break if I was being bullied.
There's someone else added to my list, but I dunno if they are gonna join and then I cause a whole mess again. xD
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristianGirl Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:50 pm

I'll join.
But only because I've been cyberbullied a lot by WIers. And I hate some other people.

-Toothache (bullied by)
-turtlegurl (bullied by)
-Scenealicious (bullied by)
-cheekyluver (annoying as heck)
-wowewe (she's rude to me :/)

I love Price. He's so nice! C:

ChristianGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 am

ChristianGirl wrote:I'll join.
But only because I've been cyberbullied a lot by WIers. And I hate some other people.

-Toothache (bullied by)
-turtlegurl (bullied by)
-Scenealicious (bullied by)
-cheekyluver (annoying as heck)
-wowewe (she's rude to me :/)

I love Price. He's so nice! C:

welcome to Bojo's. xD
Scenealicious can be nice at times. But she's 19. If you check out her sketchfu, she says she talks to dumb people on a wwebkinz site.
And wowewe is Bojo's sis i think.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I kinda dislike karategurl. She flipped out at me cause i was already the vp of a club.
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristianGirl Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Scenealicious is like 14, I swear. I know her tumbler.

ChristianGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:40 pm

ChristianGirl wrote:Scenealicious is like 14, I swear. I know her tumbler.

really?
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeDude Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 pm

i've never been bullied online
man, i haven't been on here in forever Razz
i think priceless is the most hated member of wi, js
AwesomeDude
AwesomeDude

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 pm

It's now official:
I don't hate penny anymore
I luv her! Very Happy
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:10 pm

I need to add FrenchZebra to the list.
She yelled at me on WI.
She yelled at me on sketchfu for using someone's template that said "you can use this". =P
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeDude Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:19 pm

FrenchFry130 wrote:I need to add FrenchZebra to the list.
She yelled at me on WI.
She yelled at me on sketchfu for using someone's template that said "you can use this". =P

wow. you might already know this, but FrenchZebra is banned forever.
AwesomeDude
AwesomeDude

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:55 pm

AwesomeDude wrote:
FrenchFry130 wrote:I need to add FrenchZebra to the list.
She yelled at me on WI.

wow. you might already know this, but FrenchZebra is banned forever.

on WI, yeah.
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  Dudeness Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 pm

I've realized like, all the guys are WI are annoying exempt for AwesomeDude. lol
Dudeness
Dudeness

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeDude Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Dudeness wrote:I've realized like, all the guys are WI are annoying exempt for AwesomeDude. lol

lol agreed xD except for keven, he's alright.
AwesomeDude
AwesomeDude

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchFry130 Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Dudeness wrote:I've realized like, all the guys are WI are annoying exempt for AwesomeDude. lol

yeah.
Him, Kevin, RH, and sometimes 05
FrenchFry130
FrenchFry130

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeDude Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 pm

FrenchFry130 wrote:

yeah.
Him, Kevin, RH, and sometimes 05

oh yeah, i forgot about rh xD
AwesomeDude
AwesomeDude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum